70ft Ex-Swedish Navy Landing Craft Conversion
The vessel was in operation from 1977 as a torpedo boat/troop carrier for the Swedish Navy but more recently as a cargo workboat in the Cook Islands.
Mana Moana is currently under going a re-fit and will return to Rarotonga as a dive/recreation charter boat.
Kauri Cruising Yacht
Manutere is a traditionally built carvel planked New Zealand kauri cruising yacht.
Built in 1962 in New Zealand she is a 36ft Bob Stewart & Matangi design.
She completed a major refit here which included
- A full paint removal and repaint using
a brand new brushable epoxy paint system and a full spec exterior varnish
- Modifications to the mahogany interior and new window glass through out
- The mast was stripped and repainted
- A new set of sails and cover supplied.
Steel cruising yacht
Raw Cotton is a steel cruising Yacht designed by the Late Great New Zealand Designer Dennis Ganley. Built professionally by her then owner in the 90’s and then was extended 4 ft ( 1.2mtrs )
in 2001 by Johnson Yachts repairs and maintenance division.
The owners brief was to transform her into a classic cruising yacht. As a result the refit included
- Refairing the hull
- Repainting the topsides a deep royal blue
- Laying the decks in solid teak
- Fitting custom varnished teak skylights
- Stripping and repainting the mast and spars
- A list of mechanical and electrical modifications.